Token ID: 76635116540563930603800560273360599145521545533259805220342541863553085749250
Token ID: 7663...9250
185 of 185
Bill is a handler. He hates the androids that are gradually replacing him in his work, and dreams of a machines free world.
NFT from creatorSee more
Creating an Asset
When a creator designs an asset, they have to distribute points amongst the chosen attributes.
- Attributes give bonuses within a game
- Not having an attribute does not prevent from playing
- Games display used attributes in their description
- Game mechanics come with attribute presets
- Assets need the required attributes to be used with a game mechanism
- Creators can modify the attributes required by a game mechanic
This system remains flexible both for creators (allows them to tweak their game at will) and for players (not restricting game access, but giving more or less bonuses).