Dr Bomkus Pass
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANTS’ CHANCE OF WINNING. A SANDBOX ACCOUNT AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
ENTRANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEIR PARTICIPATION (INCLUDING ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE) IS LAWFUL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE VOID UNDER NATIONAL LAWS. TSB GAMING LTD WILL NOT BE TAKEN TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE LAWFULNESS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL'S PARTICIPATION, OR AS TO ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY PROMOTION.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: These official rules (the “Official Rules”) govern the contest that is offered by “Sponsor” (as defined below) (the “Contest”).
By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of TSB Gaming Ltd., GROUND FLOOR, PALACE COURT, CHURCH STREET, ST. JULIANS STJ3049, Malta (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- This Promotion is open to those with a Dr Bomkus Pass aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings) of each and persons living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Contest or win a Prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize; however, a Sandbox account, a minted Dr Bomkus Pass, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Mint Period: Eligible entrants (“Entrants”) must mint or otherwise acquire a Dr Bomkus Pass for between 4pm UTC 20 October 2023 and 2pm 6 December 2023 to be eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Promotion Period: Entrants who have minted or acquired their Dr Bomkus Pass must enter between 25 October 2023 and 2pm UTC 6 December 2023. Within which there are six weekly Promotion Periods as outlined below:
Weekly Promotion Period: 1
Start Time and Date: 2pm UTC 25 October 2023
End Time and Date: 2pm UTC 1 November 2023
Weekly Promotion Period: 2
Start Time and Date: 2pm UTC 1 November 2023
End Time and Date: 2pm UTC 8 November 2023
Weekly Promotion Period: 3
Start Time and Date: 2pm UTC 8 November 2023
End Time and Date: 2pm UTC 15 November 2023
Weekly Promotion Period: 4
Start Time and Date: 2pm UTC 15 November 2023
End Time and Date: 2pm UTC 22 November 2023
Weekly Promotion Period: 5
Start Time and Date: 2pm UTC 22 November 2023
End Time and Date: 2pm UTC 29 November 2023
Weekly Promotion Period: 6
Start Time and Date: 2pm UTC 29 November 2023
End Time and Date: 2pm UTC 6 December 2023
- To Enter: Entrants must possess a Dr Bomkus Pass in the wallet associated with their Sandbox account during the Promotion Period.
Entrants must then play the racing game in order to earn points and enter the weekly leaderboard competition (“Weekly Leaderboard”). If two or more Entrants earn the same number of points in the same amount of time, the winner will be the Entrant who first earned the points in that time.
- Maximum of 2 passes can be minted per LAND Owner and 1 pass per Avatar Owner during the Mint Period. Meaning a maximum of 3 passes can be minted per person if they are both a LAND and Avatar Owner. No person may win more than 1 Prize per week.
- The Prizes: there will be a total of 1000 winners per Weekly Promotion Period (6000 winners in total). Each week, the following prizes will be available to those in the below positions on the Weekly Leaderboard:
a. First Place: 1 x 1:1 NFT Crystal
b. Second to 10th Place: 5,000 SAND
c. 11th to 500th Place: 200 SAND
d. 501st to 1000th Place: 100 SAND
- Further First Place Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Each 1:1 NFT Crystal (“Crystal”) is a different colour and is an energy source that can power the Bomkus Vault (“Vault”). First Place winners of each Weekly Promotion Period will be invited to place their Crystal into one of the 6 power slots of the Bomkus Vaults.
b. First Place Winners will be granted access to a landing page that will display the Vault and will have the option to place their Crystal in the power slot to burn. This Crystal burning period will be communicated with winners at the end of the promotion and winners will be given at least 2 weeks to access the landing page. In burning their Crystal, the Winners’ Crystal will be removed from their wallet.
c. Once a Crystal has been placed in the power slot, it cannot be removed and will be burnt permanently.
d. Burning the Crystal will power up the Vault and increase the Prize value for each Winner (see clause e below for further details).
e. When the Vault opens, each Winner will receive a Prize based on the number of Crystals burnt:
- 1 Crystal Burnt: the Winner will receive 5000 SAND plus 1 x Cool Cats NFT
- 2 Crystals Burnt: each Winner will receive 10,000 SAND plus either 1 x Cool Cats NFT or 1 x Meebits NFT
- 3 Crystals Burnt: each Winner will receive 20,000 SAND plus either 1 x Cool Cats NFT, 1 x Meebits NFT or 1 x Moonbirds NFT
- 4 Crystals Burnt: each Winner will receive 30,000 SAND plus either 1 x Cool Cats NFT, 1 x Meebits NFT, 1 x Moonbirds NFT or 1 Clone X NFT
- 5 Crystals Burnt: each Winner will receive 50,000 SAND plus either 1 x Cool Cats NFT, 1 x Meebits NFT, 1 x Moonbirds NFT, 1 Clone X NFT or 1 x Cyberkongz NFT
- 6 Crystals Burnt: each Winner will receive 70,000 SAND plus either 1 x Cool Cats NFT, 1 x Meebits NFT, 1 x Moonbirds NFT, 1 Clone X NFT, 1 x Cyberkongz NFT or 1 x Bored Ape NFT.
f. The NFT awarded to Winners where 2 or more Crystals are burnt will be allocated at random.
g. After the Close of the Crystal Burning Phase, the relative Prize will be awarded to each winner’s wallet based on the number of Crystals burnt within 21 days of the close of the Promotion Period following successful Sandbox verification checks. Should a winner fail their Sandbox verification checks, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and award the Prize to the next placed Entrant in the Leaderboard who has not received a Prize in that Weekly Promotion Period.
- Further Second Place and Onwards Prize Details and Conditions:
SAND will be transferred into each winner’s wallet within 21 days of the close of the Promotion Period following successful Sandbox verification checks. Should a winner fail their Sandbox verification checks, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and award the Prize to the next placed Entrant in the Leaderboard who has not received a Prize in that Weekly Promotion Period.
- The total value of all Prizes throughout the Promotion Period is: 1.8 million SAND (equivalent to US $504,000 at the time October 19 2023).
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address linked to their Sandbox account within 5 working days of the close of each Weekly Promotional Period and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant and award the Prize to the next placed Entrant in the Leaderboard who has not received a Prize in that Weekly Promotion Period.
- Prize Acceptance: Fulfilment of a Prize will take place within 21 days of the close of the Promotion Period. In the unlikely event that a Winner has not received their Prize within 28 days, the Winner must inform the Sponsor by emailing [email protected]. If a winner does not do so, the Sponsor reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- A winners list containing the surname and country of residence of the winners will be made available by the Sponsor 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to [email protected].
- The Sponsor may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- Grant Of Rights: Each Entrant who enters the Promotion represents and warrants that (a) their entry does not contain any harmful computer code and is not otherwise corrupted; (b) as of the date of their entry, the entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (c) the entry does not and will not violate or infringe other people’s intellectual property (including, without limitation, copyright and trademark), privacy, publicity or other legal rights; and (d) each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and defend the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of such Entrant hereunder.
- Limitation Of Liability: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that the Sponsor and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, fulfilment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (the “Released Parties”) are, to the extent permitted by law, not responsible for: (I) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable e-mail notifications, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest;(vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property (including any injury related to participating in a race), to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law; (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules; and (ix) for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Contest or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Contest related e-mail to a spam or junk folder. Nothing in this section shall exclude the Sponsor, or their respective agents or representatives from liability for death or personal injury caused by the Sponsor’s gross negligence, wilful misconduct, or for any other liability whose limitation is prohibited under applicable law of a participant’s jurisdiction of residence.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor will not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations or any delay in performing their obligations within these Rules if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, earthquake, explosion, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence).
- In the event of a Force Majeure event or occurrence, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such event without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event or occurrence, a notice will be posted at sandboxgame.medium.com and twitter.com/thesandboxgame.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOTLIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All entries must be made by a natural person. Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of their prize.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of an Entrant’s e-mail address and it is solely the responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing to [email protected], if the entrant changes their e-mail address, during the Promotion Period. If any provision of these Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- Failure of the Sponsor to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Rules and the Contest details contained in any Contest materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, or any other Contest media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail. The Sponsor reserve the right to modify any aspect of the Contest, including these Rules, at their sole discretion.
- The Sponsor seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. This includes the development and/or use of anti-cheat technologies and methodologies at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If you enter or participate in a game in a way that is not consistent with these Official Rules, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Sponsor reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d.Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process or game play related to the Weekly Leaderboard, including but not limited to the use of “cheat engines” or other technologies or methods designed to give them an unfair advantage.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Official Rules.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize and/or any element of a Prize is not available, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Sponsor does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the promotional website or the Sandbox.
- The Sponsor and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Sponsor will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- If any part/s of these Official Rules are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Official Rules.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Official Rules and those in any promotional material, these Official Rules will prevail.
- These Official Rules are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.