THE SANDBOX SEASON 3 GIVEAWAYS SUMMARY
The Sandbox Season 3 Giveaways are a series of giveaways available to eligible users of The Sandbox (see eligibility requirements below). The giveaways start on August 24, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), and end on November 1, 2022, at 2 p.m. GMT.
The Season 3 Giveaways are not available to all persons or at all locations, and are void where prohibited by law, including but not limited to the jurisdictions listed in Section 7 of the Official Rules .
Check out the Official Rules for more details.
- Up to 10,000 winners will each receive a Season 3 Alpha Pass.
- 10,000 Alpha Pass winners will each receive up to 500 in SAND.
Entering a Giveaway
To enter a Giveaway, you may do any of the following:
- Completing Quests within The Sandbox and earning Ethos Points: up to 500 entries (after earning 300 Ethos Points) ( more details here )
- Staking SAND ( more details here ): up to 500 entries
- Verifying ownership of a Season 1 Alpha Pass: 210 entries
- Verifying ownership of a Season 2 Alpha Pass: 210 entries
- Verifying ownership of Season 1 Memorabilia: 150 entries
- Verifying ownership of Season 2 Memorabilia: 150 entries
- Verifying ownership of Belonging Week Memorabilia: 150 entries
- Verifying completion of a Season 2 feedback form: 30 entries
- Participating in daily events on The Sandbox: up to 350 entries
- Refer a friend to The Sandbox: up to 250 entries
- Mail-in Entry
There is a maximum of 2,500 entries per user.
To enter a Giveaway by completing quests, staking SAND, verifying ownership of an item, participating in daily events, or referring a friend you must:
- Complete the corresponding requirement.
- Be a citizen of a jurisdiction in which the offer of a Sandbox Season 3 Giveaway is not prohibited.
- Be an existing or new holder of an account in The Sandbox.
- Accept the Official Rules
To enter without making a purchase, use the mail-in entry method outlined below.
Enter by mail
If you’re having issues completing the entry steps above, or to enter without making a purchase, you can enter a giveaway by mail. Mail-in entries must include all requested information to be considered an entry and to earn one entry. A maximum of 2,500 entries can be requested per individual.
The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing doesn't constitute proof of delivery.
A mail-in entry must:
- Have a handwritten return and mailing address.
- Include all requested information (as stated below) to be considered an entry.
- Be postmarked by November 1, 2022, and received no later than November 3, 2022.
A mail-in entry won’t:
- Receive confirmation of receipt.
- Be accepted if submitted as a photocopy, facsimile, or reproduction.
To enter by mail:
- Handwrite the following information on the front of a card or paper:
- Address (including city, state, country and zip or postal code)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mail the single card or paper in an envelope to:
- The Sandbox Season 3 Giveaways
- ℅ Bacasable UK Limited
- 7 Bell Yard
- London, England
- WC2A 2JR
Play Entry confirmation
Once you’ve successfully completed the entry requirements, you’ll receive a notification within 10 business days confirming your giveaway entry from one of the following email addresses:
Check your junk/spam folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
Confirmation email not received
If you haven’t received a confirmation email, make sure that:
- You’ve successfully completed all entry requirements listed above by November 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
- It’s been more than 30 days since you completed the entry steps.
- The email confirmation from The Sandbox isn’t in your junk/spam folder.
Confirming the legitimacy of a giveaway email or social media post
Here are some tips to confirm that The Sandbox Season 3 Giveaways content is actually from The Sandbox:
- The Sandbox will never ask you to send funds.
- The Sandbox emails will always come from a sandbox.game domain, such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]
- The URL will direct you to sandbox.game.
If you encounter anything suspicious, please report it to [email protected]
Mail-in entrants selected as potential winners that do not have a Sandbox account may be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor to set up an account with The Sandbox and be asked to provide the email address associated with the potential winner’s account with The Sandbox, as well as other required KYC information, in order to receive the prize.
Potential winners are required to:
- Respond to the notification email within 2 days.
- Complete an affidavit.
- Complete an appropriate tax reporting form, as necessary.
- Agree to have their first name, last initial, city, state and country published on the complete winners list.
Potential winners become confirmed winners only after they complete all requirements. For more information, please see the Official Rules .
Visit The Sandbox Season 3 Giveaways Official Rules for a complete view of eligibility requirements.